S&P 500 -16%, Tech QQQ -30%, Utra tech! ARKK Tech -65%
- 4.6% on 6 month treasury.
- Inflation. 7.1% YoY.
- Fed raised 0.5%. So now 4.25% – 4.5%. Probably going to 5.0 – 5.5%.
- Fastest in history.
My Mortgage. 4.5% and adjusting again to 2.25% + LIBOR.
Baby its cold outside!
- SBF in US and out on bail! $250 million.
- Caroline and Wang charged. Caroline Ellison, the former chief executive of Alameda Research, a trading firm tied to FTX, and Gary Wang, FTX’s former chief technology officer, both pleaded guilty to criminal offenses similar to those Mr. Bankman-Fried was charged with last week. Ms. Ellison, 28 years old, pleaded guilty to seven counts, including wire fraud and conspiracy to commit securities fraud, according to her plea agreement, which was signed Monday. Mr. Wang, 29, pleaded guilty to four counts, including wire fraud.
- Caroline interview.
Tesla & Twitter
- Twitter Spaces. 1 hour interview with 38,000 listening.
- 13.56. Making ads better.
- Making sure Twitter doesn’t go bankrupt.
- Tesla stock down 69% YTD. $400b company.
- Now it could triple in 2023. Buffet will probably take a serious look.
- Elon has inspired a CEO and silicon valley “builders” renaissance.
- Elon to step down as CEO. Mr. Beast!?
- San Francisco to investigate worker conditions. Sleeping at work!
- From WSJ: Redundant managers, along with managers who have opaque responsibilities, are in essence professional critics.
- Tesla energy.
- Tesla Semi
- Cyber Truck
- Last week, Netflix said “Wednesday” had crossed 1 billion hours viewed, only the third title to do so within 28 days of its release, joining “Stranger Things 4” and “Squid Game.”
- Netflix Training classes
- See Rich Greenfields tweet about eyeballs.
- White Lotus.
- The Peripheral on Amazon.
- Mr. Beast interview on Rogan. Saw it on a list of most liked podcast episodes.
- Country xmas on Spotify.