Company: HathawayFinancial LLC
Job Role: Business Development Representative
HathawayFinancial (HF) is a Wealth Management and Investment Advisory Firm. We specialize in helping working professionals in the technology space build a financial plan for the long term so they can concentrate on their career and family. We do this through detailed financial planning, investment management and ad-hoc real-time advice.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to drive lead generation and ultimately new business. HF will provide the pipeline of leads, but needs a professional to get meetings scheduled with HF Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
HF will provide a budget for marketing and generating leads. HF will then, in addition, pay a bonus or Sales Progression Incentive Fund (SPIF) tied to clients landed.
- Core responsibility is demand and lead generation of qualified leads.
- Being the first point of contact – email, text and verbal – for qualified leads.
- Scheduling consultations with the Owner/Manager of HF.
- Advise HF on most efficient use of funds to generate leads.
- Experience working with RIA’s, Investment Advisors, Planners, and Wealth Managers, etc…
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, email marketing, and avenues to generate leads. – Digital and traditional marketing channel optimization.
- Should have general understanding of stock market and able to discuss at high-level.
The ideal candidate:
- You’re reading this and thinking “I know exactly what needs to be done here”.
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of financial services industry. More specifically
- stock market.
- Motivated to make a lot of money working hard.
- Interested in converting to full-time employee after demonstrated success.
- Positive attitude. Relentless.
Contact email@example.com for job inquiries.