Markets, Inflation, War in Ukraine, Politics, Energy, Netflix, Twitter, Musk, Tesla
War, Supply Chains, Inflation (supply driven), and Fed actions.
Are we in a recession? Yes.
- 70-80% of americans in general agreement. Then the wacko’s come out and ruin everything.
- Climate change or die!
- Energy. 50% st fix and 50% lt strategy. Solar. Nuclear.
- Bad guide. Stock down 75%.
- Partnering with Microsoft for ads
- TikTok kicking Netflix’s ass…so why not compete head on.
StitchFix down 95%. Bill Gurley buys $5m of StitchFix. 20x return if it goes back. That’s the good news. Not a recommendation but lots of depressed stocks like this.
- Spam accounts hard to determine.
- Twitter suit against Musk looks like a looser.
- Elon Musk is a nightmare client. The Atlantic.
- Tesla returning to office.
As for Musk himself, the CEO had said in an email a few days earlier that he would spend six days a week in the factory, “seven if physically possible.” In the email, which The Information reviewed and which hasn’t been previously reported, Musk added, “BTW, anything I ask others to do, I do myself even more.”
- All automakers down today. Watching this guy say that Tesla will “revert to mean” of other company valuations. No they wont.
- Solar, Battery, Cars, AI, HVAC, Semi’s,
- Tour de France.
- British Open for Golf. Tiger shot a 78.